$125 non-refundable admin fee
$250 sobriety deposit
$625 monthly programming fee
Providing Sober Housing St. Paul, Minneapolis and select Twin Cities Suburbs. Please ask about other homes coming soon. We provide – Cleaning supplies, Bedding, Toiletries, Premium Cable, WIFI. We also have the opportunity for scholarships for those wanting to continue education or begin schooling for a new career or trade. Residents of Resilient Housing may apply after 6 months completed stay with Resilient Housing Group, LLC and 6 Months sobriety. For Details contact Resilient Housing Group, LLC.
- Must be an self-admitted addict or alcoholic by admission
- Must be completely detoxed
- Must be at least 15 days sober / Exception based on personal interview
- Must work for a program of recovery including three (3) 12-step meetings a week (AA, NA, CA, etc.), as well as weekly face-to-face sponsorship in order to actively work the 12 steps of recovery
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be employed, looking for employment, enrolled in school, volunteering, or doing some structured activities at least 20 hours per week
- It is required that residents stay a minimum of 6 months
- Must attend weekly house meeting
- Must complete in person or phone interview with Resilient Housing Group staff.