Contact at The Gary House
Topher McMenemy, Resident Manager
The Gary House is a spacious and recently renovated 8 bedroom 3 bathroom house located in the Powderhorn neighborhood of South Minneapolis. The Gary House caters to LGBTQ&A recovering addicts and alcoholics who seek a supportive and collaborative environment to grow into better versions of themselves.
$575 per month
$25 monthly toiletry fee
TRIM house participants are required to follow a set of House Rules and Guidelines. In general, all TRIM house participants must:
- maintain abstinence from all drugs and alcohol while living at a TRIM house;
- work an abstinence-based program of recovery (we recommend a 12-Step based program), which includes meeting with a sponsor on a weekly basis;
- attend a minimum of three recovery meetings per week, in addition to the weekly house meeting;
- maintain full-time employment or the equivalent in volunteer-time;
- contribute to alternating weekly chores;
- commit to reside at a TRIM house for at least six (6) months; and
- not be romantically or sexually involved with other participants in the house.