St. Paul’s Summit / University neighborhood
$850 per month
- Agree to make their recovery program their first priority.
- Follow a program of recovery including: a minimum of three 12 step meetings per week; have a sponsor and meet weekly, and have one service commitment per week.
- Follow recommendations of their treatment team.
- Work, volunteer or attend school a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Must attend weekly house meeting to discuss recovery or house related issues.
The Aurora House is a spectacular Queen Ann on the national register of historic homes – superb original architectural detail, natural woodwork, leaded windows, hardwood floors, grand staircase, and tower are combined with completely renovated bathrooms, kitchen and house mechanics.
It is a safe, warm, inviting home where women in early recovery can find the structure, accountability and support they need to survive the pitfalls of early sobriety, and the resources to build a strong recovery program. The community of women lend each other strength and wisdom as they do the hard work of finding balance and learn to live a life that supports long term, sustainable recovery.
Full time owner live-in manager with 5 years experience managing sober homes provides 24/7 support and part- time sober coach.
Spectacular Stuart Cameron Craftsman Bungalow, one of St. Paul’s beautiful historic homes. Remodeled gourmet kitchen, bathrooms with jacuzzi tub, walk in closets in every bedroom, and beautiful patio with grill & hammock.