Richard Mark, Owner
612-670-3898 – mobile
Stephen Cox, House Manager
612-203-3455 – mobile
University House – Minneapolis, near the University of MN
U2 House – NE Minneapolis
University House Description
House is near Dinky Town and the U of M Campus. The house has occupancy for up to 10 residents including 5 single rooms and 3 doubles. Membership includes utilities, phone, cable, WiFi and free laundry on site. Also provided are basic bathroom/toiletry essentials and house cleaning supplies. Minimal storage is available and each member is provided indoor storage space for one bicycle. Members may install, at their expense, a window A/C unit in their bedrooms for an additional $25 per month to cover the additional electrical charges.
U2 House Description
House is located in a vibrant neighborhood in NE Minneapolis. The house has been completely remodeled to include up to 7 residents with 3 single rooms and 2 doubles. Membership includes utilities, central air, phone, cable, WiFi and free laundry on site. Also provided are basic bathroom/toiletry essentials and house cleaning supplies.
$675 – 695 Monthly program fees
$675 – 695 Deposit
- Must be a male, 18 years of age or older.
- Must be committed to sobriety, to the unity of the house members, and to the health of the living environment while always remaining abstinent from chemicals.
- Must have a close relationship with a local sponsor or retain a temporary sponsor within one week of arrival. You must then retain permanent sponsorship within 2 weeks of arrival with a competent sponsor who has worked 12 Steps.
- Must attend a minimum of two AA meetings each week, with one being at your established home group. Must always be working the 12 steps with your sponsor.
- Must attend weekly house meeting and any mandatory house meetings when scheduled.
- Must participate equally with daily and weekly cleaning tasks assigned by House Manager.
- Must be employed if not enrolled in post-secondary education and be in good standing with your post-secondary institution, maintaining a minimum 2.0 Grade Point Average (each session, course registration and report cards are to be shared with House Directors).
- Avoid unhealthy environments, including but not limited to: bars and parties with alcohol or drugs, raves, casinos or gambling of any form, strip clubs.
- No violence or abuse of any kind.
- Maintain an attitude of Honesty, Open-Mindedness, and Willingness towards the House members, and to the health of the living environment while always remaining abstinent from chemicals.