Pat (women) 651.442.6364
Ryan (men) 612.759.8566
Minneapolis, Prior Lake
$250 – 300 deposit
$550 – 600 monthly programming fee
House of Grace offers three sober homes:
- House I & House II are sober houses for women – both located in quiet neighborhoods in North Minneapolis, 15 minutes from downtown.
- House III is a men’s sober house, located in the South Metro – Prior Lake. The home is on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Our goal is to provide a sober, safe, structured living environment for women and men who are progressing towards living independently and away from chemical dependency.
- Free WiFi
- Free laundry
- Utilities paid
- Close proximity to bus lines
- On-street parking for several cars
- 2 designated smoking areas (House I), smoking area in private fenced-in backyard (House II)
- Must be an addict or alcoholic by admission
- Must be at least 30 days sober
- Must practice the principles of recovery by attending three (3) 12-step meetings a week (AA, NA, CA, etc.), as well as weekly face-to-face sponsorship in order to actively work the 12 steps of recovery
- Must be in outpatient treatment, employed, looking for employment, enrolled in school, volunteering, or involved in some structured activity at least 20 hours per week
- Must perform a house chore
- Must attend a weekly house meeting