Through the support and structure of New Spirit Homes along with your commitment to sobriety you will be ready for the rewarding life of sobriety and a “New Spirit” for life!
We operate four sober-living residences (74 beds) in vibrant South Minneapolis. Our homes are within a block of bus stops, very close to numerous AA meetings and job assistance services.
Treatment center counselors that have toured our homes have called them the nicest in the Twin Cities.
We are proud to be a part of the recovery community.
$500-600 per month
Participation fee includes:
- Fully furnished home with large flat screen TV in living and entertainment rooms
- Room of your choice (subject to availability)
- All utilities paid including electricity, heat, water & garbage, all homes have air conditioning!
- Digital Cable TV with ESPN & Movie Channels
- High Speed Internet
- Cleaning supplies
- On-site free laundry
- Assistance with local job placement & career building
- Three month minimum commitment
- Work, School or Volunteer minimum 20 hours per week
- Minimum 3 AA meetings per week
- Have a sponsor, attend weekly house meetings
- Remain drug and alcohol free
- Contribute to house cleaning