Men and Women
$125 non-refundable administrative fee
Providing Sober Housing St. Paul, Minneapolis and select Twin Cities Suburbs. Please ask about our other homes coming soon. We provide Cleaning supplies, Bedding, Toiletries, Premium Cable, WIFI.
We also have the opportunity for scholarships for those wanting to continue education or begin schooling for a new career or trade. Residents of Resilient housing may Apply after 6 months completed stay with Resilient Housing Group, LLC and 6 Months sobriety.
For Details contact Resilient Housing Group, LLC.
- Must be an self-admitted addict or alcoholic by admission
- Must be completely detoxed
- Must be at least 15 days sober / Exception based on personal interview
- Must work for a program of recovery including three (3) 12-step meetings a week (AA, NA, CA, etc.), as well as weekly face-to-face sponsorship in order to actively work the 12 steps of recovery
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be employed, looking for employment, enrolled in school, volunteering, or doing some structured activities at least 30 hours per week
- It is required that residents stay a minimum of 6 months
- Must attend weekly house meeting
- Must complete in person or phone interview with Resilient Housing Group staff.