Meghan Sawicki, MAEd.
$200.00 sobriety deposit
$600.00 Bed fee per month
Sarah’s House aims to provide a safe and sober environment for those who are recovering from addiction while helping them transition into the community. Our goal is to provide the opportunity for personal growth by addressing individual recovery needs while helping promote healthy community interactions. Sarah’s House values trust, hope, respect, and empowerment. Participants will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Sober for a minimum of thirty days.
- Thrive in a group living environment and support the needs of other’s residents.
- Commit to living a Sarah’s House for a minimum of three months.
- Attend three AA or NA meetings per week.
- Have a local sponsor in the program.
- Adhere to after care recommendations from there most recent in- patient treatment stay, and counselor’s/medical discharge summary.
- Residents are active in the community with employment, volunteering, or going to school.
- Attendance at weekly house meetings.
- Furnished home
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free laundry access
- Paid utilities
- Access to bus lines
- On street parking
- Designated smoking area