The Maria House is a private sober living residence for men located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. With a capacity to help ten individuals on their journey’s to start new lives free from alcohol or other drugs, we offer a safe, sober, supportive environment.
“To provide a place where people struggling with sobriety can come home to feel safe, secure & comfortable. Hand in hand with the support they need to succeed.”
- Single and double occupancy rooms.
- High Speed WIFI.
- Newly remodeled throughout the entirety of the home.
- Fully Furnished.
- Keyless entry.
- Conveniently located near a bus line.
House Rules & Expectations
- To maintain a group supported recovery living environment, all residents are required to commit to a stay of no less than 4 months.
- To promote a group supported recovery environment, all residents are required to commit to the following principles of recovery:
- Attend Mandatory AA / NA Meeting held weekly on Monday at 7pm.
- One Service commitment per week.
- Actively work with a AA / NA Sponsor.
- Attend Mandatory House meeting held weekly on Sunday at 11am.
- All residents are expected to begin and / or maintain full time employment within two weeks of moving in.
- All residents are required to have a sponsor within two weeks of moving in.
- Residents will be assigned chores which are required to be completed as needed on a daily/weekly basis to maintain a high standard of living at Serenity Now.
- Residents should be strongly committed to their recovery, Alcoholics/Narcotic Anonymous, AA/NA service commitments, and are expected to develop long lasting valuable friendships with sponsors and members of the community.