St. Paul’s Summit-University and Mac-Groveland
$850 per month
- Agree to make their recovery program their first priority.
- Follow a program of recovery including: a minimum of three 12 step meetings per week; have a sponsor and meet weekly, and have one service commitment per week.
- Follow recommendations of their treatment team.
- Work, volunteer or attend school a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Must attend weekly house meeting to discuss recovery or house related issues.
Full time owner live-in manager with 5 years experience managing sober homes provides 24/7 support and part-time sober coach.
Spectacular Stuart Cameron Craftsman Bungalow, one of St. Paul’s beautiful historic homes. Remodeled gourmet kitchen, bathrooms with jacuzzi tub, walk in closets in every bedroom, and beautiful patio with grill & hammock.
Located in the Mac-Groveland area of St. Paul, The Aurora House is a home full of light, old world charm, updated amenities like heated bathroom floors, a rain shower and a beautiful kitchen. The sunroom and porch are the our favorite locations for coffee and morning meditations. It is a safe place to heal and recover.
Located in the Mac-Groveland neighborhood in St. Paul, 2 blocks from the Mississippi River and its walking paths. Mac-Groveland has been voted the safest and best place to live in Saint Paul. We are walking distance to grocery stores, pharmacies, coffee shops, restaurants and bus stop.