$550 – 750 Monthly fee
The mission of Wisdom Recovery Homes to live less out of habit and more out of intent. We provide a structured, secure, supportive and peaceful sober living environment that is affordable for men seeking a better direction in life.
- Structured expectations with recovery in mind.
- Furnished with comfort in mind
- Affordable single or double rooms available
- 1 kitchen, 2 bath,
- Wi-Fi available and 1 common area TVs
- Convenient location: less than 1 mile from Downtown Cambridge, bus
- Help navigating a path to a better future!
- Must sober for at least 30 days or just completed a recovery program (willing to discuss exceptions)
- Must abstain from drugs, alcohol or mood altering substances.
- Must be willing to submit to random drug testing
- Must regularly work with a sponsor
- Must attend three 12 step meetings or other recovery focused meetings per week (or 2 and Local church service)
- Must keep home tidy and complete designated chores
- Must abide by curfews, visiting rules and overnight allowances
- Must have at least 20 hours of productive time (work, volunteering, treatment) per week but no more than 40
- Must abide by everything in participation agreement which will be discussed and signed